Chart of accounts

John Layman john.layman at laymanandlayman.com
Mon Aug 22 13:43:29 EDT 2011

It is too bad there isn't a simple report for listing the chart of accounts.  The Account Summary would suffice if it provided options for removing actual figures.

If you produce an Account Summary for 'all' levels, then export the report, you get an html version of the full chart of accounts suitable for  editing.  That is perhaps more tedious than printing the hard copy and using scissors to expunge the figures ...  not to mention,  a lot more geeky. <grin>   Let's face it: this kind of limitation and extra hassle can be seen as the price to be paid for using free software.