Images on Fancy Invoice

Bielie mandjie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 05:53:55 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Invoice appearance
I am new user of GnuCash 2.4. Presently I am trying to get images to
invoices and reports. I created images with GNU Image Manipulation Program
and safe it as png and gif formats. As demonstrated on help program I
created a new style sheet, imported the images to the new styles sheet on
edit option. On the report option menu I linked the images with the new
style sheet. Yet when I print invoices the logo an banners does not show on
the Reports:Business:Fancy Invoice or Printable invoice print options.

What do I do wrong?
Thanks Bielie