GC 2.4 windows7 aqbanking issue

Sarastro gnu.papageno at xoxy.net
Wed Aug 24 10:09:02 EDT 2011

In Preferences>Online Banking, enable "Verbose Debug Messages" (at the
bottom of the page), try to get a balance, and after Gnucash crashes open a
bug report [1] and attach the trace file [2] to the bug.

While I am able to check the ¨Verbose Debug Messages¨, once I close the
Preferences Tab and re open it, the Verbose Debug Messages button is no
longer checked.  I looked in the Log directory (var/log/) and could not find
anything pertinent to Gnucash.  Does the ¨Verbose Debug¨ option include a
trace file in the syslog or is it in a log specific to Gnucash?