Reporting question

Bernardo Romero bromero at scalaria.co
Fri Aug 26 20:25:26 EDT 2011

I've been trying all sort of configurations of existing reports with no
luck. What I need is a report that shows me for monthly periods the opening
balance, debits, credits and final balance. Something like:

                              Initial Balance              Monthly Movement
       Final Balance

Account               Debit             Credit          Debit       Credit
        Debit     Credit
Cash                 100                                     30           80
                 50
Bank               1200                                     500        200
           1500

Thanks!