Reporting question **Trying again my example**

Bernardo Romero bromero at scalaria.co
Fri Aug 26 20:38:47 EDT 2011

I've been trying all sort of configurations of existing reports with no
luck. What I need is a report that shows me for monthly periods the opening
balance, debits, credits and final balance. Something like:

                 Initial Balance      Monthly Movement       Final Balance

Account    Debit       Credit       Debit       Credit         Debit
Credit