Reporting question **Trying again my example**

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 00:17:48 EDT 2011

It does not exist.  And has been discussed quite a bit.

I have some luck with creating a custom report.  That will do, but not
exactly.

Go to the custom tab and choose choose the one with three reports.

Account Summary

Transactions

Account Summary

I set the date of the first summary to show the begging balance  (ie the
last day of the previous month)

Then set the dates to show the transactions for the set dates  (ie the 1st
to the 31st of the current month)

Then set the last account summary to show the ending balance (ie the last of
the month)

You can adjust the dates every time you need a report.

It's not ideal, but it does work.

Dennis