Program Lockup

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 1 22:43:28 EST 2011

On 12/1/2011 12:40 PM, Welton Simpson wrote:
>        I am running Gnucash 2.4 on my Windows HP desktop computer with no
>    problems but I am also running it on my Laptop operating on Windows 7.
>    Everything works fine until I click on "Actions/Scheduled Transactions"
>    then the programs locks up.
>                                                        Can you give me any
>    advice,
>
>            Thanks, Welton Simpson

That is a really strange place to lock up, as it simply opens a sub-
menu from there.

Have you tried removing the program and re-installing it?
If you want more help you will need to provide details like which
version you installed, whether you have a data file open and which back
end you are using, for starters.