Program Lockup

Welton Simpson welbetsimp at mvtel.net
Sat Dec 3 13:22:02 EST 2011

   David Carlson supplied what I needed to solve my problem.
   Thank you very much!!!  I found that when I click  "Scheduled
   Transactions" a shadow image shows behind the "window size" button in
   the top right hand corner of the window.  When I click on that a
   transaction screen appears.  From there everything seems to work
   normally.
                                                       Welton