Bank downloads

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Fri Dec 2 19:46:20 EST 2011

Hi,

Am 02.12.2011 23:22, schrieb Alan Schold:
> Thanks so much, Martin. Tried all four without success. Does the
> "backend" make a difference? I was given 2 choices: aqofxconnect which I
> am using and aqhbci
[...]

aqofxconnect is for OFX (the protocol you need) and the other is a
national homebanking protocol widely used in Germany.

BTW: You wrote that you can see your account settings in the setup
window. Did you enter the *account* yourself or was it retrieved from
the bank?

If you got it from the bank then you already had the correct settings.

In that case it might help if you try gnucash in debug mode (I always
forget how you turn that on, but the list will know) and see whether the
log file shows the reason for the problem...

Regards
Martin

--
Things are only impossible until they're not