Bank downloads

Alan Schold aschold at q.com
Sun Dec 4 13:09:03 EST 2011

Thanks again. Once I got the bank numbers, etc. correct,  all my
accounts - with correct acct. numbers - appeared in the Accounts box.

I believe I have the debug mode on as all the steps in the connection
and download process appear in that dialog. The only errors I see are
(as I sent in the original email):

1. A TLS handshake error occurred. If you are using AqBanking you should
consider enabling the option "force SSLv3" in the user settings dialog.
(I've tried the SSLv3 setting both ways)
2. Error parsing server response.

I got no message concerning the date problem Robin mentioned, but I
tried changing the date request anyway without any help

I don't know if this problem is specific to Bank of America or not.