Problems with qfx

Marsh Feldman marshfeldman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:12:55 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm a newbie with Gnucash. After setting up my accounts, I downloaded a
3-month statement in qfx format from ING Retirement. I then go File >
Import > Import OFX/QFX... and select the file. A window pops up with a
label "Generic import transaction matcher." But the content of the
window is just blank.

I opened the downloaded qfx file in MacVim, and it seems to be legit. (I
don't know the details about what's in a qfx file. But what I see is a
header with about ten fields separated by colons and then a bunch of
what looks like XML.)

Any help would be most appreciated.

     Marsh