Cropped printing

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:48:23 EST 2011

I am sorry, I know this must have been mentioned before, but all I could find
reference to was before 2.4 came out.

I cant get invoices to print on the page. They always crop something off the
far right. My address or the last column.
I am using windows 7 64
gnucash 2.4.8

I have tried reducing the number of columns, changing from portrait to
landscape, and changing the template option, it does not work well, but for
some reason it worked once in technicolor today, but I cant reproduce the
result.

I can print to PDF and there is no cutoff. This is my current work around

What else can I do?