"Balance" column width seems fixed.

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 15 12:13:55 EST 2011

On 12/14/2011 2:31 PM, David T. wrote:
> Ah--so someone else is seeing the same thing I am. Good to know it's not just me.
>

> The quick fix is to double-click the column header.
>
> What operating system are you using?
>
> David

Cool! - David, I had not thought of that trick.  Just for completeness I
want to mention that if there is a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom
of the register, move it to the right to see the rest of the balance
column.  To get rid of the scroll bar, move the right edge of the
description column to the left.  See the manual for more details.

David Carlson