"Balance" column width seems fixed.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 13:21:37 EST 2011

David C.--

I'll just mention that your point about adjusting the column widths to fit on screen will only work *after* you've widened the Balance column by double-clicking; there appears at this time to be no other way to get the balance column wider (i.e, dragging the sides of the Balance column).

Cheers,
David (T.)