RES: Change base language in gnucash

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Dec 18 06:26:22 EST 2011

On 17-12-11 19:20, Andre Mateus Gava wrote:
> Hello colegues,
>
> I´d try reinstall the application setting the correct language.
>
> Best regards.
That would not help. The language you choose in the installer is only
for the installer. On Windows, for now it's only possible to change the
default language gnucash uses by changing the environment file.

But perhaps this would make for a good enhancement for a future gnucash
release: make the language chosen in the installer the default language
for the installed gnucash.

Geert