Online quotes for Invesco Perpetual Funds

Lloyd lloyd.adams at virgin.net
Wed Dec 21 13:33:16 EST 2011

I would like to get online quotes for Invesco Perpetual Asian Acc, but can't
find the correct pair of quote-source and stock.  I know that it's ISIN is
GB0033028225, it's SEDOL is 3302822, FNW Fund Code is PEASA, and Citicode is
PE34, but I'm still having no joy - I always get 'Stock Lookup Failed' if I
use verbose mode for gnc-fq-dump.  Is anyone else getting online quotes for
IP funds?  I do have this working for standard share prices (via Yahoo
Europe)

Thanks

Lloyd