Considering transfer QUICKBOOKS PRO to gnucash 2.4

wdw wagner872 at netscape.net
Tue Feb 1 20:27:05 EST 2011

I am consiering changing from Quickbooks pro to gnucash 2.4.  However, mybusiness uses monthly STATEMENTS instead of INVOICES, which gnucasuses; I can find no STATEMENTS in gnucash.  The STATEMENT I use foreach customer is quickly entered through each customer register.  TheSTATEMENT includes amounts past due/days past due for eachcustomer..........HOW can i make gnucash make a STATEMENT for eachcustomer?

=