"fidelity" report aka When was money deposited

Andy Den Tandt adtlist_qsd at adtsoft.eu
Thu Feb 3 01:40:11 EST 2011

Hey,

I am looking for a report that for all my savings account displays when
money was deposited there. A withdrawal reverses the previous deposits up to
that amount. It's about how the banks calculate the 'fidelity-interest' so I
want to select the savings account with the least opportunity cost in case
of a withdrawal.

Here is an example. Suppose one account has a history like

Time      Amount

T1           +1000 eur

T2           -100 eur

T3           +500 eur

T4           +200 eur

T5           -100 eur

T6           -400 eur

The current balance is 1100 eur The report I am looking for

Time      Amount

T1           900 eur

T2           200 eur

I didn't find an existing report that shows what I need L I also didn't find
a way to export multiple accounts to CSV for processing elsewhere.

I would appreciate any ideas on how to generate such a report for multiple
accounts.

Andy