GnuCash problems

bushman sameonek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 08:19:53 EST 2011

Hi Curtis,
I am very sorry to see you still haven't had an answer since Jan 14th.
I am afraid I know nothing, but am considering Gnucash, and have just
started learning it to see.
The biggest nightmare would be to be stuck unable to access my accounts, and
NOBODY to help!....
Not a future I am keen to tie myself into.

So I hope this stimulates an answer - which would help faith in the support
process - or that you got a solution (in which case to hear of it here would
ditto...)
Bushman