How to Use Split Transactions to Pay Several Vendors (Not Just The Expense Accounts)

Jane Stowe jane.stowe.boyd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:56:39 EST 2011

Hi Maf,

thanks for that....I was too busy rambling on to your previous mail to see
your second response!....but at least I had come to the same kinda idea
....although I'm not too sure about Liabilities Owed to Jane.....seems to
close to 'Jane's a Liability' , so might work on the name, but yes I was
trying too much with the splits....think a lot of my questions seem to have
the same solution...interim accounts!

Thanks again, appreciate it!

Btw, am really liking Gnucash....just have to convince the other girl who
uses it down at the playgroup!