Fw: HELP!!!!!

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sun Feb 6 02:10:16 EST 2011

guys please write to the list.....

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 01:06:56 -0500
From: John <gnw at nb.net>
To: Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net>
Subject: Re: HELP!!!!!

On 2/4/2011 11:56 PM, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 20:39:52 -0700
> "Sharon"<stees at ida.net>  wrote:
>
>> I can’t print checks from GnuCash.  I have searched the internet,
>> over and over, and searched your website, but can’t find any help.  I
>> have spent several weeks setting up, and putting my data in the
>> program, but I can’t print my checks.  I am so frustrated.  I am
>> thinking of looking for another program, but then I would have to
>> start all over entering my data.  Can someone help me?
>> _______________________________________________ gnucash-user mailing
>> list gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> Sharon, please can you give us some information
>
> Which OS? Linux / Windows / Mac
>
> Which version of Gnucash?
>
> and your printer type
>

> each of these answers will help narrow down the answers to you, but
> more importantly, we have people expert in the different OS versions,
> and to attract their attention you need to give that information
>
> LIz
Hello Sharon,

Several windows users, including me, have reported a problem printing
checks with GnuCash version 2.4.0.  Check to see if the check is being
printed, but in microscopic sized text in the upper left corner of the
check.  In my case the check is printed in an area of about one square
inch.

--
John Garber