GC 2.4 windows7 aqbanking issue

usaa2011 c5435378 at pjjkp.com
Tue Feb 8 09:44:43 EST 2011

I tried the posted methods but am unable to get GnuCash to download USAA
data.

Here is my setup:
User Name: USAA
User Id: (taken from profile information on USAA.com, member ID)
Customer Id: ^same as above

Bank settings:
Country: United States of America
Bank Id: 24591 (I have tried 314074269 as well, which is what shows up in
the Microsoft Money OFX file you can download from them)

OFX:
FID: 24591
ORG: USAA

Server URL: https://service2.usaa.com/ofx/OFXServlet

Capabilities: supports account list download, supports statement download
Server Options: send short date, Force SSLv3

I tried using "Get accounts" but the status window quickly closes.  I took a
quick screenshot and it reveals a similar log to the one posted previously.
A big issue is that I cannot edit account settings correctly.  The bank
settings fields do not show up at all (there are no fields to fill in the
info you gave).  Could this be an issue with Windows 7 64bit?

I have been working on this toooo long.  I actually got it to download my
accounts once, but the statement download did not work, and now it won't
download account data at all (I cleared it out to try again).

Thank you!