Off topic a bit

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 08:12:31 EST 2011

I wouldn't say I was "seriously and inappropriately off-topic", off
topic, yes.  I wasn't asking about trade secrets, advertising my wares
or trolling.  I was asking a computer related question. I know it was
a bit off topic, but what better place to ask such a question than to
a bunch of computer/programmer enthusiast?

I'll take the advice, nuff said.

Thanks