Off topic a bit

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Sun Feb 13 09:32:31 EST 2011

On 02/13/2011 03:18 PM, Kim Wood wrote:
> Mate,
>
> Your are seriously and inappropriately off-topic.  Good luck with your
> question, but this is not the place...

It's better you don't act on such off-topic messages, as

   1. You can anticipate those who share interest in this topic must
      have sent email to Dennis in private, not on the list.
   2. Those who don't would not be disturbed further than the original
      message are disturbed by you and me.
   3. Those who lurks see little reply in public, thinking it might be a
      waste to bring off-topic issues on this list and learns to not to
      do so. They learn it anyway, without your prompt prompt.