Split Transaction

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 13:05:59 EST 2011

I am pretty certain that you cannot have multiple currencies in a single transaction. Your splits have to be one currency.

I do not use multiple currencies, but you might want to look at:

 http://code.gnucash.org/docs/help/ch_Common_Trans_Ops.html -- especially section 6.2 and 6.5

and:

http://code.gnucash.org/docs/guide/chapter_currency.html

Cheers,