2.4.0 Windows version and using shared folders

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:51:46 EST 2011

Iñaki,

It looks like the solution to your problem may be in the image that you
provided.  In the Open window, directly below your red oval with a question
mark in it, there is an "Add" button.  I cannot say for sure, but it might
be that if you click there, it will allow you to add another location to
those that are currently listed in the "Places" section directly above.  I
imagine that Windows 7 has some setting to list the most commonly accessed
places that you might store data, but it still gives you the option to add
new ones.

Hope that helps.

Russell