2.4.0 Windows version and using shared folders

Iñaki Grao injaki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:06:09 EST 2011

Russell,

That "Add" button is used for add a shortcut to a directory already located
in the browse panel, so as to quickly locate several directories in case you
have to open files in different directories. No way to add a network drive.

I'd like to hear if somebody is able to open a GnuCash file located in a
network drive under Windows 7.

Thank you

                    Iñaki