GNU Cash installation issue

Leslie Radke rlradke5 at att.net
Fri Feb 25 19:44:46 EST 2011

I could not find a list of programs blocked by the Windows firewall, but
only a list of programs allowed. (The firewall is set to "block all
connections to programs that are not on the list of allowed programs.") But
GConf Settings Manager and GnuCash Free Finance Manager are both on the list
of allowed programs. I tried turning off the firewall and running GnuCash,
but I had all the same problems as before, so it doesn't appear to be a
firewall problem.

Ron