Gnucash 2.4.0 (Windows)

Jhonnatan Perkins jhonperkins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 03:21:59 EST 2011

Jesus,

This turned to be quite a funny mail.

If the new version 2.4 tries to connect to localhost, then let it be, no
harm and no issues, and it's a little over the top to say "I won't use it,
gimme something else".
Thousands of applications try to connect to localhost, and that is just part
of their nature, in order to make some internal networking operations, so to
speak.