Using account codes in transactions

Katona Gábor katonag at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 14:00:50 EST 2011

Yes, what you have written is also a feature that would increase
productivity and I also miss that. But what I have written is a bit
different, because this would be a hierarchical search of account codes,
just like GnuCash has at the moment for account names. If you start
typing expenses, pressing : after ex, expenses is filled, and pressing :
after f food is filled. So it works for account names, but I would need
this for account codes, without the additional press of :