stock price broken

brad bradhaack at fastmail.us
Sat Jan 1 17:52:22 EST 2011

Yes, a register display.
These are calculated prices from a transaction.
Bought 323.575 shares of femkx at $12.98/share for $4200.
When I show the split it shows the price at 1, the Buy line (sometimes
is says 'Tot Buy') at 323.575.  The line for the amount where the cash
came from is correct.  There is an another line w/ Buy=$3875 and the
account field is blank.
If I try to fix it the calculated price alway changes to 1, and it
recomputes the number of shares.