Installing Finance Quote

Jeanne Desilets jeanne.desilets at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 21:21:05 EST 2011

I just installed the latest version of GnuCash for Mac OS X, and I'm having trouble getting Finance: Quote installed. Although the instructions say this:

Mac OS X: If you have installed GnuCash from the installer found on the GnuCash home page, Finance::Quote is already installed for you.

It says in the stock updater window that it isn't installed properly.  I followed the instructions to install it, and it didn't work.  command: gnc-fq-update only brought up a terminal window.

Now can't get GNUcash to come up at all.  Could you please help?