Unrealized Gains - how to find details

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 2 22:33:16 EST 2011

Folks,

My last query had to do with this guys sibling (Unrealized Losses)...

Having gone through and found where I had "borked" some Mutual Fund transactions
and correcting them all (I think), then running another Balance Sheet I get
about $3000.00 in unrealized gains. When I run a trial balance, it is out of
balance by the same amount. My other set of books (don't tell Uncle) indicates
that I have about $60,000 in gains for the year.

How do I find the details for the Unrealized Gains amount?

Still running Ubuntu 08.04 LTS and GnuCash 2.2.4
--

Jay Ridgley
jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Registered Linux User ID - 9115