Problem with custom reports

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Jan 4 09:05:42 EST 2011

This should be sent to the user list, not to me personally.

So, your report has an income statement, 3 pie charts and 1 bar chart, and with
2.4.0, the income statement, 1 pie chart and 1 bar chart display, but the other
2 pie charts show "unable to display pie chart".  Is this correct?

What platform?  Linux?  Windows?  Windows 7?  MacOSX?
What specifically are the pie charts (expenses, income, assets)?  Which one
shows and which ones don't show?
What specifically is the bar chart?

I'll try to reproduce in the next few days.  If this report is vital to you and
you need it today, then yes, downgrade back to 2.2.9.  Otherwise, it sounds like
we'll need 2.4.1 fairly soon to fix some of this kind of problem.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.