Problem with custom reports

Jonathan Mizrahi mizrahi.jonathan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:39:10 EST 2011

This is on Windows 7 64 bit.  The following 5 objects are on the chart:
income statement, income pie chart, expenses pie chart, assets pie chart,
and net worth bar chart.  Only the income statement and the income pie chart
display.  The other three display only an error.

I tried remaking the report in 2.4.0 with only an income statement, income
pie chart, and expenses pie chart.  As before, the income statement and
income pie chart displayed, but the expenses pie chart did not display.

Thanks for your help!
Jonathan