Reducing File Size

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 11:19:09 EST 2011

I timed it to give you a good answer.  It takes 67 seconds to load the
program, 32 seconds to generate an Income Statement, and 53 seconds to
generate a Balance Sheet.  I can tolerate this but would like to get rid
of some useless data to improve the performance.  I have a data file
with just a few entries to verify certain program attributes and it
loads in about 20 seconds and the reports load in 5-10 seconds.
Mike