AMEX, OFX, aqbanking, and all that

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Wed Jan 5 16:42:31 EST 2011

Hi,

well, that might not do it for you... GnuCash needs to be compiled with
AqBanking5 in place, so just replacing AqBanking without recompiling GnuCash
won't do the trick :-/

I don't know how advanced the stable releases of GnuCash are (compared to SVN,
that is), so you might end up having to compile the bleeding edge version of
GnuCash from SVN...

Anyway, you could also try setting up your AqBanking accounts with
QBankManager (which is stuck with AqBanking4). You could then continue using
those new settings transparently with your installed version of GnuCash.
Hopefully QBankManager won't crash when setting up your accounts (I rarely
tested this with GnuCash, only with QBankManager which worked well with my
tests).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/