FX Rates

Ken kmailuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:55:46 EST 2011

Hi Derek,

Say I have security IBM and store all the prices in USD and also
maintain GBP/USD exchange rates. If I then want to generate a report
in GBP, do I need to enter the GBP price of IBM?

That is, I have IBM/USD and GBP/USD prices stored so the only way to
get IBM/GBP would be for the exchange rate logic to allow for
"jumping" between currencies. Do I need to maintain IBM prices in
dollars and sterling?

Thanks,
Ken