Is there a way to turn off quickfill?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Jan 16 09:16:56 EST 2011

hi,

On Sun, January 16, 2011 9:03 am, Marilyn Graves Kimple wrote:
> I find quickfill to be very annoying and I can find nothing in the
> documentation about turning it off. I would appreciate any help.

Sorry, no.  But what about quickfill / autocomplete do you not like?  It's
there as a tool because most transactions with the same description are
generally similar in style.

If you really don't want it to autocomplete then just add an extra space
at the end of the description, or make the description unique.