gnucash reminders

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:17:19 EST 2011

Use the Options in the Scheduled Transaction editor to tell GnuCash to
remind you about an upcoming payment; if you then right click on the
reminder, you can choose to execute the transaction or skip it.

Paychecks are a problem: mine varies by a cent or two from check to check,
so I just have a regular scheduled transaction and adjust it when I get
the paper paystub.