Another one unhappy with quickfill

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:21:55 EST 2011

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:00:46 -0500, Kenneth Marshall <ktm at rice.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 06:19:02AM +0200, TFC Mail Admin wrote:

>> So, it would be nice if there was a way to 'lock' a transaction
>> template in
>> quickfill, or be able to delete it's history.
>>

> Or maybe use it's own history as to which path is taken to adjust the
> suggested text/options.

My mail client offers a choice when more than one password has been
entered for a password site (like one bank with which my wife and I carry
two separate credit cards). Hit enter and you get the first one, otherwise
scroll down the list for the one you want. The *first* time you didn't
like what quickfill supplied, you'ld have to catch it and put something
in, but the second (nth) time you're offered a choice (presumably with
"none of the above" as one of the alternatives).

How much of the gripes would that address?