Another one unhappy with quickfill

John Layman john.layman at laymanandlayman.com
Mon Jan 17 16:44:42 EST 2011

I run into this same problem with quickfill, but there IS a way to avoid
quickfill's autiomatic  reproduction of a split: do not tab out of the
description field!  Once quickfill completes the 'Description' field, simply
click directly on the 'Transfer' field and enter the account (or split) in
the normal fashion.