Problems with installing Finance Quote

Keith Myers keith.myers at att.net
Tue Jan 18 03:27:58 EST 2011

I have installed ActivePerl 5.12.2.  I have tried to run "gnc-fq-update"
and "gnc-fq-check" and "install-fq-mods.cmd" in a terminal window and
the programs only say that the command isn't recognized. The return of
the command "perldoc Finance::Quote" says that Perl isn't installed or
in the path.  Typing "Path" in the terminal window shows the path
statement as containing the Perl directory:
Path=C:\Perl64\site\bin;C:\Perl64\bin.

What must I do to get the online stock quote system working?

Keith