retrieving data from a disk

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Wed Jan 19 12:46:05 EST 2011

Agnes Owen wrote:

>I have used the program for all of the year and wanted to print reports on a
>laserjet printer .  Work was done at home-printer at work.  How do I save
>work to retrieve at the computer connected to desired printer?

I do this all the time. How else would I be able to save copies of the
reports. Simply "Export" them putting the resulting files into a
directory (aka "file folder") you have created for that purpose and then
copy to portable medium (a USB drive or burned to CD etc.). If the data
format of the exported reports isn't what you like, before printing you
can change that with a suitable editor.

Michael