OFX with FirstIB (First Internet Bank)

VeryThorough jmparsons at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 00:58:23 EST 2011

FirstIB didn't seem to have any answers for me as to why the savings account
wasn't working.

However, I just updated to 2.4.0 today, and it worked fine without any
problems.  I didn't change or re-establish accounts--just worked directly
from the existing configuration files preserved from my 2.2.9 install.

Not sure what's different with 2.4.0, but it's working completely now.

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:52 PM, VeryThorough [via GnuCash] <
ml-node+3093979-978824324-205327 at n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3093979-978824324-205327 at n4.nabble.com>