invoice payments amount doesn't match after changes to invoice

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 21 04:27:31 EST 2011

Hiya John, Derek,

I had a similar problem awhile back, reviewed previous FY and found a
tax discrepancy, can't recall my exact procedure but I think I had to
amend an invoice, maybe also an adjustment transaction in a particular
account, and somewhere along the way that mis-match of 'amount payable'
showed up for me to. As Derek suggested, I solved it by tracking back
particular customer/etc, but I think at some point I may have also
delved into the xml file, after finding a particular bit relating to A/R
or A/P that was causing my grief but was tricky to amend through the
GUI.
If you go that way, just remember to have a backup first!
-shane