aqbanking / ofx - account versus user

Paul Abrahams abrahams at acm.org
Mon Jan 24 23:53:44 EST 2011

On Monday, January 24, 2011 11:01:47 pm Jessica Parsons wrote:
> In some cases, a person may have more than one user account (in addition to
> more than one actual monetary account) with the same institution, so I
> believe the User/Account terminology is still appropriate.  However,
> autofilling the institution information when a particular User is selected
> in the Account Configuration could be a useful function, though not
> essential.

I'm not clear on the difference as you see it between a user account and a
monetary account.  Nonetheless, I assume that both types of account are at a
single institution, so the institution information would be in common and
therefore would naturally be represented in the user/monetary account info by
a link to the institution info.