aqbanking / ofx - account versus user

Jessica Parsons jmparsons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:01:47 EST 2011

In some cases, a person may have more than one user account (in addition to
more than one actual monetary account) with the same institution, so I
believe the User/Account terminology is still appropriate.  However,
autofilling the institution information when a particular User is selected
in the Account Configuration could be a useful function, though not
essential.

Personally, I don't think this change would go a very long way in making the
OFX setup process less confusing.  If one is putting effort into improving
this, I think a more detailed help section on the software would go quite a
bit farther.