Curser View

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 26 10:17:03 EST 2011

I have upgraded to version 2.4 and now there is no curser showing in the
transaction fields when I am entering data.  This is very frustrating
when a column is skipped and I can't see where I am about to enter
data.  Have I checked a box wrong or is this a feature that is not in
the new release?  I have checked everything in the preferences and help
documentation and don't see any reference to the curser options.  I am
using Windows XP if that makes a difference.
Thanks,
Mike