aqbanking failures and errors

Jeff Kletsky gnucash at allycomm.com
Wed Jan 26 00:41:45 EST 2011

Warning -- I'm a BSD guy, not a Gnu-whatever wizard. I think I madly
clicked at the checkbox most of a night...

$ gconftool-2 -R /apps/gnucash | less

=> gives a list of all the GnuCash-related UI configuration preferences

paging through I find

    /apps/gnucash/dialogs/import/hbci:
     format_swift_mt942 = swift-mt942
     remember_pin = true
     format_dtaus = default
     verbose_debug = false
     format_swift_mt940 = swift-mt940
     close_on_finish = false
     format_csv = default

$ gconftool-2 --get /apps/gnucash/dialogs/import/hbci/close_on_finish
false

confirms the syntax (I already have it disabled)

$ gconftool-2 --set /apps/gnucash/dialogs/import/hbci/close_on_finish
--type=bool false
$ gconftool-2 --get /apps/gnucash/dialogs/import/hbci/close_on_finish
false

looks like it does what you want!

Jeff